Though home-based physiotherapy is centred on all age-groups and takes on varying cases of mobility limited patients, the patients who get the most benefit out of it are the ones who require specialist attention. Bringing home care physio-specialists right to your door for assistance is what we are here for. The cases which requires and benefits most from such assistance are –
- Patients who suffer from cardiovascular issues, a recent heart attack or a stroke
- Patients with multiple sclerosis
- Last stage Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease
- Neuropathy, Spondylitis, Mental disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Post physical trauma such as fracture, broken bones and deep wounds that restrict mobility
What services does a physiotherapist provide?
Though we all know who a physiotherapist is supposed to be we are often still confused with their line of work. Some even fail to recognize them as medical professionals. So if you too have the question in mind that “What does a physiotherapist do?” than here’s your answer –
- First and foremost, Physiotherapists are professional care-givers thus their first step is to assess the condition of their patient. Meaning they work on diagnosis, physical examinations and lots of in depth discussion to determine the patient’s condition.
- Having determined the ailment or contradiction, they get to work in listing up a group of plans to select which suits their patients best and of course runs them by policy and insurance protocols.
- Half the patients have disabilities, injuries or other ailments which may call for specialized attention. But then there’s patients who only hope to better their health to prevent future occurrences so in light of that our therapists choose the best line of action.
- The fundamental aim of our physiotherapists is to help with limits and mobile management, restore function, enhance their patient’s ability to move, reduce or manage pain and prevent further descend.
- Physiotherapists create great impact on patient’s lives as they help to restore mobility, achieve fitness, self-management and thus brings freedom and normality back to their lives.
How Physiotherapy Home Care – Influences Patient Experience
The patients are more satisfied with home based PT than one that makes them suffer in line outside their convenient abode. Many patients forego rehabilitation services just because the inconvenience of it all and their experiences turn out to be bitter about the whole process. But physiotherapy home care reinforces the trust in these services and patient experience is profoundly affected and positively so.
- The continuity of service prevails with routine home visits which comes with follow ups, daily monitoring and consistent regimen of practice.
- Home based physiotherapy ensures the accessibility of services to all and thus avails the option of living life to its fullest.
Why choose us?
Physiotherapy Home Care services ensures that your near and dear ones get the best quality rehabilitation services at a highly cost-effective rate and with programs which are flexible as per your preference. Here we don’t go by “one shoe fits all” plan but rather understand the importance of adapting to each individual needs and deliver just that with great efficiency. Our physiotherapists are well-experienced in their field and are trained to work well with senior aged groups and disabled members more specifically.
How do I get a physiotherapist at home?
If you are in need of a physiotherapist post injury or medical severe condition, most probably your health care provider will